Main content of the website

Municipal Forms

  • font size : A
  • A
  • A

Frequently Used Forms

Instructions: Print off the form and deliver to Town Office in person, by fax (403-647-3772), or mail (P.O. Box 270, Milk River, AB T0K 1M0) or email:

Building Development Permits

The Municipality requires Development Permits for most development, which can be applied for at Town Hall or using the online form below. You must have a development permit prior to commencing development. Please note that you may require additional permits (e.g. Building, Plumbing, Gas, Electrical) for your development, and these permits may be applied for through Park Enterprises Ltd. at 1-800-621-5440. The Town’s Development Officer will be happy to assist you in determining what your project will require.

Water Turn On/Off Request

The Public Works Department will endeavor to provide the service at the requested date and time. Please note that the water supply to the property can only be turned on or off by Authorized Town Staff, not by an individual plumber or builder.

Bylaw Enforcement 

The Town of Milk River is committed to provide a desired quality of life for it’s residents and visitors.  The Town promotes education to raise awareness of community standards, and enforcement of Town Bylaws to ensure timely compliance with a professional unbiased approach.

Enforcement procedures may vary and are normally increasingly costly to the person in non-compliance, and may include direct enforcement, municipal ticketing, the seeking of a court injunction, or the laying of charges under the bylaw provisions.  Complaints may be different and the enforcement proceedings are decided upon based on the individual case.  Complaints will be handled as quickly as possible depending on the volume of complaints, co-operation of the property owner or person in violation, specific circumstances of the case, and enforcement proceedings required, completion of the complaint may have to be extended.

Some complaints received may be considered either as a civil matter between the two property owners, or as minor non-enforceable infractions.  These issues may include tree overgrowing property lines and location of property lines etc.